- About NEAR
- NEAR Tools and Technologies
- NEAR Workshops and Tutorials
- About Aurora
- Aurora Tools and Technologies
- About Octopus Network
- Octopus Network Tools and Technologies
- Explore Code Examples
- Support Channels
NEAR is an open source platform that enables creators, communities, and markets to drive a more open, interconnected and consumer-empowered world.
Write contracts using common languages like Rust or AssemblyScript
Developers receive 30% of the fees their contracts generate.
NEAR’s sharded infrastructure scales infinitely with low, stable gas fees.
Move assets, contracts, and data seamlessly between Ethereum or Polkadot.
The world’s first certified climate-neutral blockchain.
Transfer tokens instantly between NEAR accounts.
NEAR Tools and Technologies
- CLIs, SDKs, APIs, and more
- Smart Contract Overview
- Block explorer
NEAR Workshops and Tutorials
Aurora is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
Aurora Tools and Technologies
- Everything you need to know to start developing (networks, basic tutorials, etc)
- Aurora explorer
- Aurora CLI
- Aurora JS (an interface to the engine)
- If you feel like running your own Aurora node (mainnet only setup right now)
- Aurora testnet faucet
Learn more about the Rainbow Bridge
- AMA with Aurora Engine Team Lead Joshua J. Bouw [BLOG]
- AMA with Aurora Apps & Partners Tech Lead Marcelo Fornet [VIDEO]
About Octopus Network
The Octopus Network is a multichain interoperable cryptonetwork for launching and running Web3.0 Substrate-based application-specific blockchains, aka appchains. The Octopus Network is committed to unleashing a new wave of innovation for Web3.0.
Octopus Network Tools and Technologies
Explore Code Examples
Deploy NFTs, Social Tokens, and messaging with ease.