over 1 year ago
There are less than two weeks left to enter your submission to the NEAR MetaBUILD Hackathon!
WHAT TO BUILD
Build an app using NEAR in one of the below tracks.
- The Welcome track – for those who have an app and want to integrate blockchain into it, and for the non-blockchain developers who want to get familiar with the technology.
- The Natives track – for the developers who are already familiar with NEAR, Aurora or Octopus blockchain, or build ecosystem and tooling apps (using blockchain data, not the technology).
Bonus: Include the requirements of any of the Sponsor Challenges to be eligible for the applicable prizes.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Provide a URL to your Open Source code repository. All project repositories must be public and have an open source license.
- Select the Track your project is submitting into.
- Include a video (about 3 minutes) that demonstrates your submission. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or Facebook Video and made public.
- Optional: Select the Sponsor tool used in the project if applicable.
Read through the official rules. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
Good luck and happy building!